Subject: [Leica] Digilux invisibility. :-(
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Fri Jul 2 05:37:22 2004

BD

Dr. Black Tape is an option, however, he gets a bit sticky and messy after
awhile.  Actually I like the chrome finish, the next M body I get will be
black instead.

Gene

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>        |
|         |           Sent by:                                     |
|         |           lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leic|
|         |           a-users.org                                  |
|         |                                                        |
|         |                                                        |
|         |           07/01/2004 10:58 AM                          |
|         |           Please respond to Leica Users Group          |

  |       To:       "'Leica Users Group'" <lug@leica-users.org>
               |
  |       cc:
               |
  |       Subject:  RE: [Leica] Digilux invisibility. :-(

Paint? What is this paint? Send them to Dr. Blacktape, Gene! :-)