Subject: [Leica] Fungus in camera
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Thu Jul 1 23:48:27 2004

I agree with you Adam. I make a distinction between
tripod and non-tripod photography. I can not see a big
enough difference between 35mm film and digital
quality when used handheld to make film essential.
Apart from the fact that I MUCH prefer using an M to
an SLR, and for wide angle, I would probably not use
35mm film again. For tripod photography where one has
to put up with weight and bulk of the kit anyway MF is
my personal choice.
How it pans out for me at present is digital for
normal photography, Leica M for the sheer pleasure of
it and MF (Rolleiflex) for what may in other peoples
hands be referred to as fine art photography.
Frank

--- Adam Bridge <abridge@gmail.com> wrote: > Let met
get this straight: you're contending that