Subject: [Leica] filter on a summitar
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Thu Jul 1 07:12:40 2004

i love the LUG. you are so right.  they are _inside_ the lettering,
which i've never seen before.

i think the 12585 was a trifle loose--i do use one on my collapsible
summicron-M.  for the summarit i picked up one of those
folding black rectangle things which is cool, although it seems
to about double the effective size of the camera.

-rei