Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] Second attempt - PAWs
From: daniel.ridings at (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Jul 1 05:19:05 2004

Look what a Canon will do in the hands of a Leica owner :)

Seriously ... I love it. Probably because I love to watch the weather
coming. It reminds me of the days when I was pruning orange trees in the
pardes in Israel, right along the coast. A lot of us got to quit working
if it rained. I became the expert at seeing the weather coming and being
able to say if it was time to head for shelter or not.

I can almost smell the rain in the air.