Subject: [Leica] PAW from Jim Shulman--NYC Gay Pride Parade
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Tue Jun 29 12:54:08 2004

I promised photos; here they are.  Since I'm still shooting with a 1960
Leica and conventional film, rather than a digital camera, it took a day or
two for the Kodachromes to return.

Here's the picture you won't see in the papers:
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2484403&size=lg

They were in front of us.  It's a long, long afternoon down 5th Avenue.

Here's the call of Liberty:
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2484362&size=lg

And the sorts of pictures you'd expect from a Pride Parade:
http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=409154

All shot with M3, 50 Red Scale Elmar, K64.

The fellow to the right in this picture
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2484354&size=lg
ran up to me and asked about my Leica.  I told him that prices are far more
reasonable these days for used examples, and gave him information about the
LUG. Perhaps we'll be adding to our happy throng.

Best,
Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA