Subject: [Leica] Election Day in Canada
From: locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke)
Date: Tue Jun 29 09:17:56 2004

...myself, I think people should have to pass a test to get a permit to
vote.
Some people are just too stupid to be allowed a say in how the country is
managed.

A competancy test for candidates would follow shortly there after.

That should cut down on a few.

:^)

I asked my three year old who she wanted to be "The King".  She said Bob The
Builder.
Works for me!!

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland