Subject: [Leica] 50mm F1.4 redux, or on the need for speed.
From: feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio)
Date: Mon Jun 28 12:33:29 2004

> Another factor is the declining standards for published work.  Go to a
> magazine stand and really look at the photographs.  The really major
> firms still have good solid images, but the second tier images are
> typically poorly done.  Even the gray lady tries to make images better
> by over, and I mean really over USMing.

I have definitely noticed that. As an example, when I recently went down
to the Reagan funeral to take some shots, I noticed several reporters
with digital point-shoots and wondered if their publication was having
them do double duty.

Feli

Replies: Reply from mitch.zeissler at verizon.net (Mitch Zeissler) ([Leica] 50mm F1.4 redux, or on the need for speed.)
Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] 50mm F1.4 redux, or on the need for speed.)