Subject: [Leica] PAW 26 dlridings
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Jun 28 12:32:37 2004

Hi Daniel,

The second picture is a real masterpiece. Maybe the rest of the list
will not perceive it in the same way, but as a fellow Scandinavian,
albeit in exile since 1983, I really understand this picture and the
accompanying text. Midsummer is also fairly popular in Denmark, although
not as important as in Sweden and Finland for the simple reason that our
climate is less extreme and we are further south, so the difference
between summer and winter is a bit less dramatic. Nonetheless, some of
my fondest memories have to do with bonfires, singing "Vi elsker vort
land" around the bonfires, and having a bad headache the next day...

Nathan