Subject: [Leica] Yeah, But Tina Really Knows What She's Doing!
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Jun 28 09:10:14 2004

Really lovely image, Alastair - but I note that there is no "foreground"
to speak of in front of the performers, and they are backed by dark
areas - so your shooting at f8 greatly reduced the depth of field issues
at f1, but didn't induce the bokehbarf problem because there is, in
effect, no bokeh. ;-)

But again, it is a gorgeous shot.

Best

B. D.