Subject: [Leica] B&W Films/Developers
From: doubs43 at cox.net (Walker Smith)
Date: Sun Jun 27 19:15:55 2004

>If you don't want to mail order your chemicals then a short drive :)
>into Atlanta should do the trick.

Don, thanks for the reply. I've considered spending a day in Hotlanta
just going from photography shop to photography shop and seeing what's
there. Anything has to beat Warner Robins and Macon. They have ONE store
between them that's worth a darn and it's nothing to brag about.

Truthfully, though, I avoid Hotlanta for the most part. The traffic is
crazy and I hate driving there. Even I-75 is awful.

Just minutes before I read your reply, I sent off an order to Freestyle
for three, 100-feet rolls of 35mm (ASA/ISO speeds of 50, 100 & 400), a 5
liter pack of X-tol and a bottle of Rodinal. That should keep me busy
for a little while anyway.

Thanks again for the suggestion and I will do that........ one of these
days! :^)

Walker

Replies: Reply from dpost at triad.rr.com (Dan Post) ([Leica] B&W Films/Developers)