Subject: [Leica] Noctilux defence - How dare you, B.D.!!
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Jun 27 09:34:33 2004

No, what I believe Tina meant precisely what she wrote:

"I am not a Leica do-or-die fan and
hate their current association with fancy name-brand purses and scarves,

but they made a killer of a low-light lens that nobody else has even
begun
to equal.  When it comes to taking photos in the dark, nothing else
comes
close to a Noctilux.  I would never use it stopped down in broad
daylight,
but that is not its purpose.  If you can see the bokeh, you should not
be
using the Noctilux!!"