Subject: [Leica] RE: While it is happening (B. D. Colen)writing goingdwnhll
From: leicaman at sympatico.ca (Dan C)
Date: Thu Jun 24 08:17:43 2004

In business school, and in the real world of business, my reports were
always criticized for being too complex.  I was told to make my sentences
shorter.   There was even a software program that could analyze a report
and declare what grade level of education was required to fully understand
it, the presumption being that the score shouldn't be too high.

-dan c.

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] RE: While it is happening (B. D. Colen)writing goingdwnhll)
Message from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] RE: While it is happening (B. D. Colen)writing goingdwnhll)