Subject: [Leica] declining quality of writing
From: joelct at singnet.com.sg (Joseph Low)
Date: Thu Jun 24 06:46:03 2004

            Whilst I fully agree with Steve Melnyk - I should mention that
the writers of The Economist ( a weekly news magazine )
            are perhaps the penultimate writers of today. I had been an
ardent and long time subscriber until they decided to punish
            loyalty by pushing up prices.

            IMO all students and those interested in the real English -
should read The Economist ( if they can afford it )

            Joseph Low
            Singapore