Subject: [Leica] my R7- I think she is broken..
From: leica_korenman at hotmail.com (eric)
Date: Thu Jun 24 03:00:45 2004

Greetings-

Stuck a R4 motor drive on my R7 and blasted away a roll.
Now the mirror occasionally sticks in the up position - a gentle tap and it
falls back (even when in manual and shutter set to 1/2000 s)
This seems like a bad thing and I doubt it is dead batteries -- right?
I plan to buy fresh batteries just to see, but I fear the worst.

Anyone care to diagnose at a distance? Before I pay over $350 to essex
camera repair (their estimate)

Eric