Subject: [Leica] Cultural Identifications and B.D.
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Wed Jun 23 21:15:20 2004

Well said.
Now, B.D., when you answer this, please don't start a fight.

Every time you two get into a fight I have to switch the LUG over to an
"emergency moderation" mode in which every message is passed to me for
approval; when I'm asleep or in the shower, postings get delayed.

Each of you guys knows exactly where the other one stands on political
issues, and it would take significant neurosurgery to get you to agree on
something. And all 1100 of us LUG subscribers also know where you stand on
political issues.

Brian Reid
LUG saloonkeeper

Message from msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] Cultural Identifications and B.D.)