Subject: [Leica] Budget Conscious Leica Users
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Mon Jun 21 22:16:48 2004

Hi James,
The main thing is that you lose one stop, and since this is for a SLR, it
makes focusing more difficult. As for picture quality - it depends on how
size enlargement you are making and what YOUR acceptance of quality is. In
other words, shoot some pictures and see if you like them!!!

use richard@imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr) ([Leica] Budget Conscious Leica Users)