Subject: [Leica] Plagiarising Graham Battison - Cycle Ride home
From: geebeephoto at fsmail.net (Graham Battison)
Date: Mon Jun 21 16:06:55 2004

>From : "Beddoe, Neil"
To : "'Leica Users Group'" , "Leica Users Group"

http://www.leica-gallery.net/beddoe/folder-6958.html

I had the weirdest cycle ride to the shops the other day - all of them were
taken within 20 minutes of each other. The punk and the Goth girl I met
wouldn't consent to be photographed in the underpass so I didn't get a shot
of them which would have completed my mission in life I feel.

Hi Neil,
'Weird' is well chosen, particularly the kids with guns. They look too old
to be playing with toy guns and too young (and in the wrong location) to
have real guns. I have always marvelled that despite the abundance of
grafitti I have never ever seen anyone applying it.
Interesting and typical of the UK that even in urban areas you are never far
from a scenic, which, incidentally, I would have posted had I taken it.
I enjoyed looking at them all. I wont be taking legal action for plagiarism
as I stole the idea from Kyle :-)
Graham
www.geebeephoto.com

--