Subject: [Leica] SYOOM leicavit for IIIf
From: jblack at ambio.net (John Black)
Date: Mon Jun 21 15:08:05 2004

Rei:

Yes, I have 2 of them. One on a IIIg and the other on my IIIfRD/ST.  The
only caution is that the drive shaft of the take-up spool in the camera
needs to be positioned correctly or it turns into a two stroke advance.  The
shaft comes from Leitz aligned properly, but if it has been removed by
another mechanic later and put back in not properly aligned, it won't single
stroke with the Leicavit.

I enjoy mine immensely.  I'm a left-eyed shooter.

JB