Subject: [Leica] X-rite densitometer for Leica darkroom ;-)
From: jblack at ambio.net (John Black)
Date: Mon Jun 21 14:40:21 2004

Alistair:

I routinely use a second hand X-Rite model 361T and it seems to be quite
reliable. Except once, when I turned it on and it told me that it's internal
calibration had failed and it needed some warm and fuzzy human input in the
form of a manual recalibration. Luckily, I had the standards that came with
the machine and it recalibrated fine.

I down-loaded the manual from the X-Rite web site.

This one came from a local newspaper where I fed well from under the table
when they went out of business.

Good luck...

JB