Subject: [Leica] An R series question R8 - pretty ?
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Mon Jun 21 11:59:37 2004

Not only the fastest, but also one of the coolest planes I have seen.
There is one hung in the lobby of the SAC Museum outside of Lincoln
Nebraska.

Gene

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           "Douglas M. Sharp"                           |
|         |           <DouglasMSharp@netscape.net>                 |
|         |           Sent by:                                     |
|         |           lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leic|
|         |           a-users.org                                  |
|         |                                                        |
|         |                                                        |
|         |           06/21/2004 12:10 PM                          |
|         |           Please respond to Leica Users Group          |
|         |                                                        |
|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->

>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:       Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>
               |
  |       cc:
               |
  |       Subject:  Re: [Leica] An R series question  R8 - pretty ?

Indeed it is , used to be the YF12-A, did I put in Civil planes, oooops !
Looks like something out of Star Wars and is , AFAIK, the fastest jet
around.
Sorry
Douglas

--
Ihre bevorzugten Shops, hilfreiche Einkaufs-Hilfen und gro?artige
Geschenk Ideen. Erleben Sie das Vergn?gen online einzukaufen mit