Subject: [Leica] Focusing the Noctilux
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Jun 21 04:27:18 2004

Simon,
Usually if the lens is at infinity on an M your focus will be at
infinity.  Unfortunately, if tolerances stack the wrong way, that might
not be the case.  I have a current Summicron 50 that needs a little help
to get to infinity on one of my M's; all the other distances are fine.

The only way to really know is to shoot some images and see.  The
landscapes you shot with the Noctilux and Tech Pan were certainly sharp
enough so on whatever body you were using infinity works.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com