Subject: [Leica] The 180 Summicron/noctilux
From: s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal)
Date: Sun Jun 20 15:24:28 2004

A p.s.
the noctilux was my excuse to switch to Leica and though i still can not use
it well (i,m still all over , turn the rings the wrong way stuff like that.
Highly annoying lack of coordination .Must be getting old.35 is more or less
prime for pilots)
my favourate pictures are all taken with it.
http://www.leica-gallery.net/apekop/image-50817.html
http://www.leica-gallery.net/apekop/image-43722.html
http://www.leica-gallery.net/apekop/image-52892.html
http://www.leica-gallery.net/apekop/image-52892.html
http://www.leica-gallery.net/apekop/image-68624.html
http://www.leica-gallery.net/apekop/image-61224.html

At the time i could not have done them with any other lens.
I would not have done any better with the 180 would I?
yes i know i,m no good so that,s meaningless probably but still