Subject: [Leica] An R series question R8 - jensen
From: s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal)
Date: Sun Jun 20 13:09:46 2004

yes because of the tire speed and tire pressure the various type of
aquaplaning are a bit of a nuiscance in aviation so systems were developed
to counter it.
The maxaret is quite an elegant device being mechanical.
I believe it was installed on hawker general aviation jets and some Fokker
models and probably lots of others i really dont know.
simon jessurun