Subject: [Leica] An R series question R8 - pretty ?
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Sat Jun 19 06:45:46 2004

Frank:

My uncle once had a British sports car called a Jensen Healey.....he let
me drive it when I was about 17 and I thought it was the finest thing I
had ever seen.  A four cylinder Lotus aluminum block with 16 valves and
two Stromberg carbs....now this was 1977-78 so there was none of the
emissions control devices then.  Are you familiar with the car?  I still
look for them today....they were only made from 73-77 when the company
went into receivership.

BTW....have to stay home from Indy this year...my spouse had a chance of
plans with some of her teaching at the university this summer so this
weekend involves yardwork and child care.

Robert