Subject: [Leica] Kodachrome processing
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Sat Jun 19 04:57:33 2004

Hi Phong,
I use Kodachrome 64 almost exclusively in 35mm but I
buy it in the UK where it is only available prepaid. I
have rather a lot as I am mainly digital and MF now!
It goes to Switzerland for processing I think.
cheers
Frank

--- Phong <phong@doan-ltd.com> wrote: > A friend just
gave me a bunch of Kodachrome