Subject: [Leica] FS: Promo Postcards (UK)
From: i.watts at virgin.net (Ian Watts)
Date: Sat Jun 19 03:34:59 2004

Brian Reid wrote:

> In addition to selling cameras and prints, you are also welcome to sell
> services. If you do something for money and you think that what you do
> would
> be of interest to LUG people, please feel free to announce it every now and
> then.

Thought it might be worth a mention in the light of Brian's comment above
regarding services.

In my capacity as a designer I am often designing/organising print runs of
A6/A5 promotional postcards. These are usually promo cards (nice colour
image on the front, contact details, etc. on back) for clients,
photographers and other creatives. For any given print run I usually have
some space left on the 'sheet' - ideal for any LUGer who thinks they might
benefit from a promo card or two. The print spec is always full colour litho
(higher quality than the short run digital stuff you see a lot of nowadays).
Cost would be ?99 per A6 card design (1000 cards printed) - including the
layout/design. I can give anyone more details if interested.

Because of the cost of shipping (1000 A6 cards makes for quite a heavy box)
I suspect that this service only makes sense for UK readers of this list.

Ian Watts
--

mailto:i.watts@virgin.net