Subject: [Leica] Portrait of my mother-in-law
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Sat Jun 19 01:23:11 2004

Last weekend we had brunch at a local restaurant overlooking a marina. In
between the cinnamon buns and the salmon, I got this informal portrait of
my mother-in-law Ada.  I just loved the backlight from the window.

http://users.2alpha.com/~pklein/family/10AdaSmile.htm

Rebadged Fuji 400 neg film shot at EI 250, M6TTL and my newly-acquired
Voigtlander 90/3.5 APO Lanthar. Probably 1/125 at f/4.5. I think I'm going
to like this lens(!)

--Peter Klein
Seattle, WA