Subject: [Leica] UFO
From: geebeephoto at fsmail.net (Graham Battison)
Date: Thu Jun 17 14:20:55 2004

Message date : Jun 17 2004, 10:05 PM
>From : "Brian Reid"
Subject : Re: Re: [Leica] UFO

If I were a Very Bad Person and I wanted to make the world stop, I would
coordinate the destruction of a bunch of VORTACS. Airplanes wouldn't be able
to fly so well any more.

It would be pretty easy to destroy. The combined might of the security
forces are watching the more sensitive areas, fire hydrants, shopping malls
and the like.

I don't know about standards of security firm personnel stateside but you
could still get a job here working for a security firm if you had a lighted
stick of dynamite protruding from your breast pocket throughout the
interview.

Graham
www.geebeephoto.com

--