Subject: [Leica] Problems with our extended family.
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue Jun 15 11:27:29 2004

I am feeling really mixed about the problems we are having lately in our
extended "family".  Deaths of members and their loved ones, sickness, and
the personal trials that are being encountered without notice to the
community.  It is all bad stuff.  Stuff that may be inevitible, but please
God, let it happen to the "other guy".  Not to me, or those I know.

I feel this is a family of a special kind.  We feel loss for those we do not
know, never met, or otherwise had no real relationship with.  Are we
softies?  Are we losing it?  No.  We feel the pain of our members as if it
were our own brother/sister/friend.

A period of reflection?  Maybe.  Maybe it is all ganging up on me.

Peace.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from abridge at dcn.org (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Problems with our extended family.)