Subject: [Leica] New shoot...
From: bdcolen at (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Jun 14 14:00:48 2004

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2004 4:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Leica] New shoot...

In a message dated 6/14/2004 3:10:52 PM Central Standard Time, writes:

You're  welcome...I knew you'd like it....When she's driving with me I
often stick  a cap on her head from time to time. A couple years ago
when I was stopped  at a light, a car load of college age kids pulled
along side, and some wise  ass guy opens he window and calls across,
"Damn, but that is one UGLY  chick!" :-)

Tell me about it!

_http://www.sonc.com_ (