Subject: [Leica] New shoot...
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Mon Jun 14 11:34:43 2004

B. D. Colen wrote:
> http://www.a-day-in-our-life , and is reached my clicking on the link
> "St. Luke's Church," which is found on the home page, under the
> Corporate and Editorial setting.
> Yes, I know it could stand some editing. But what the hell....

some truly lovely shots with beautiful black and
white tones, the look of all the thumbnails is
very positive and inviting, especially the top
several rows....... but, but.... BD, please
consider a change to your web site  (with java and
all)   as it is not user friendly ... clicking on
a thumbnail does not bring up the large version
without going back to the bottom of the page
separately for each image...there has got to be a
better way....(and there are many...).

> I spotted Sal, whom I had never met, at a big Olympus press event. He
> looked really familiar - from photos of him posted by various
> LUGGErs...so I went up to him, stuck out my hand, and said, "Sal
> DeMarco? I'm B. D. Colen."
> Sal looked at me, took my hand, and without skipping a beat
> replied..."That's too bad."

ouch!   but I love it....

Steve

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] New shoot...)