Subject: [Leica] in memoriam: Sal DiMarco, Jr.
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Sun Jun 13 06:36:28 2004

how shocking, i had met sal on a number of occasions, and he was
the consummate photographer.  he loved every every minute of it;
he regaled me with stories from life, the famous photographers,
the presidents, the writers and artists he had met and photographed
over the years.

my deepest condolences to his friends and family.

-rei