Subject: [Leica] in memoriam: Sal DiMarco, Jr.
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Jun 13 00:16:25 2004

This is truly shocking news on a rainy Sunday morning. Sal was one of
the first people on the LUG whom I met in the "real" world, back in 98
or 99. We have since met several times, in Germany, in London, in New
York. I am truly saddened. I suggest we pay our tribute to Sal in the
way he would have wanted: by documenting life around us with our Leicas
and posting the results.

Nathan