Subject: [Leica] Chris's comment on 6x9 Folders
From: rpalmier at depaul.edu (Robert Palmieri)
Date: Fri Jun 11 09:31:23 2004

Chris -

Your recent post summarized my own feelings about this larger format
issue eloquently.  It's really funny; it's not a matter of degree or
debate, the bigger stuff just feels Fundamentally Different. Last night
I came across a pretty interesting discussion on this subject on
Photo.net from April of this year but the actual link is unavailable to
me at the moment.

A few years back I decided that a 6x9 folder was probably the minimum
size that would make me happy enough for this nature/scenic stuff; I
made an attempt to find a good user Zeiss Super Ikonta but my motivation
and free cash fizzled out.

Any other suggestions for really cool lightweight 6x9 rigs??

Bob Palmieri