Subject: [Leica] M's vs 4x5 (?!?)
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Jun 10 11:10:56 2004

Bob, Bob, Bob - Much as I love my Ms - not that I'm using them much
these days - and much as I have always been a 35 mm guy, I have to ask
not what you're smoking, but what you're shooting up...:-)

There is no physical possibility for a 35 frame to produce in terms of
fine detail, lack of grain, etc., what a 4x5 frame of the same film - or
practically any other film - can produce.

Now, does anyone need that fine detail, etc.? That's an entirely
different topic. And, as Buzz noted, you don't need a Sherpa to know
which way the M goes... ;-)