Subject: [Leica] If you're not remembering reagan with your leica photos, please r emember him somewhere else
From: KCassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Thu Jun 10 07:22:17 2004

I have on my office wall, a beautiful photo of ronald reagan shaking hands
at the italian maket taken by our very own Sal DiMarco. It is, to me, the
quintissential photograph of the man. Perhaps Sal will post it. (He also has
a very beautiful photo of Jimmy Carter that I've seen at one of his shows).

I met mrs. Reagan two years ago. And whatever anybody thinks of anybody's
politics, nobody should have to watch their spouse die slowly over a decade.

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/lj/2004/mrsreagan.jpg

I think we've all learned it's pointless to discuss politics or the best
50mm lens on this list so please just post your photos. Pretty please?

kyle

Replies: Reply from lea at whinydogpress.com (lea) ([Leica] If you're not remembering reagan with your leica photos, please r emember him somewhere else)