Subject: [Leica] C41 B&W?
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu Jun 10 06:20:33 2004

I used to shoot only colour and only transparencies, but since reverting to
B&W
and trying most films including several C41s I wouldn't shoot anything else
-
except in Digital because my Digilux1 doesn't offer the option.

C41 has the advantage that you can get it processed anywhere; neg quality is
nearly always good so the variable quality of the prints that they throw in
doesn't matter AND you often get a good quality scan to CD for the price.

At the end of the day it is simply personal preference and need.

Peter Dzwig