Subject: [Leica] There is more to light than how bright it is...
From: schroter at optonline.net (Andrew Schroter)
Date: Wed Jun 9 18:23:34 2004

My two cents:
A color picture has more informaiton in it than a Black and White picture.
Depending on the effect /purpose of your photo, B&W can provide enough
information while a color image provides too much.  To me it's not an
either/or dogma, but the tastes of the photographer and what they're trying
to accomplish.  Just like an M vs. R.

Chacun a son gout!

AGS