Subject: [Leica] re:paws
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (bdcolen@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jun 8 16:33:11 2004

>http://www.leica-gallery.net/bdcolen/image-68308.html
George L. wrote, and I blush....

BD you're hot.
This and that other stand out amoung the great shots
------
Thank you, George, coming from you this really does make me blush....

The funny thing is that this morning as I was getting ready to send that one
I was thinking a version of the same thing...not so much that I'm 'hot,' but
that something is clicking - besides the shutter...Whether it's finally
getting comfortable with the camera, or seeing more in color, I don't
know....The shot of the three people was color to start with and like Thank
You For Shopping Here, was interestingly muted colors...But I decided that
one had to be bw.....Anyway, it's fun - which is what it's all about...

Thanks again

B. D.