Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (bdcolen@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jun 8 11:32:48 2004

At 12:51 AM 6/8/2004, Douglas M. Sharp wrote:

>No, Richard the whole thing turned out to be pretty much a flash in the
>pan. Leica, as we have now learned to expect didn't (weren't able to)
>show their Digital R8/9 back although, again typical, the prototypes in
>Solms are at an "advanced stage of development".

Douglas, thanks for the update. B.D., is that you snickering in the back :-)
?
----

I'm beyond snickering over this....Gafawing over the supposed Leica M
Digital, of course (and meanwhile preparing to sell two of my three M6s to
finance purchase of the Epson/Cosina body)...but not over the alleged 1.5
mag factor $4K back for the $2K body - which is to say the $6K manual focus
vaporware digital camera. To that one I say - enjoy! :-)

B. D.