Subject: [Leica] fire hydrants are easier than goth chyx
From: banacloj at mac.com (Juan Gea-Banacloche)
Date: Sun Jun 6 16:54:41 2004

Kyle,
Thanks for the encouragement! I was having serious doubts about this
project...
Looking at these pictures, I think I prefer the ones where you show
some context (which is precisely the opposite of what I have been
doing). In a few years, I will fill up a folder.

Let's not get into the why someone would like and photograph fire
hydrants...

Juan