Subject: [Leica]A New Photo
From: robertmeier at usjet.net (robertmeier@usjet.net)
Date: Sat Jun 5 18:01:06 2004

Walker,

You're absolutely right about those two areas of blown highlights.   I was
thinking when I read your note, that it was only in the scan that they went
too light, but I just went back and looked at the print I made, and the arm
and face are too light there too.  At least the arm, which I did burn in
some, but not enough.   Yes, their mother really loves this picture (and
about a dozen more from that shoot).   Thanks very much for your comments.

Bob