Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 27, Issue 282
From: DrLarryIPresume at aol.com (DrLarryIPresume@aol.com)
Date: Sat Jun 5 17:55:55 2004

About the fire hydrant, I would be tempted to say "I don't believe I am
breaking the law, I suggest you call the police. I will speak with them."
Might
work or might not, but our freedoms as "Americans" are cetrainly being
eroded.
Ben Franklin once said, "If you give up your rights to be protected, you
will
neither have your rights nor safety" or something to that effect. Larry