Subject: [Leica] Warbler
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri Jun 4 14:50:17 2004

On Friday, June 4, 2004 Robert Palmieri thoughtfully wrote:

>http://gallery.leica-users.org/Chicago-Birds/Yellow_warbler_24

>http://gallery.leica-users.org/Chicago-Birds/Yellow_warbler_25
>
>All of these snaps just seem to scream "Springtime!!" so loudly it kinda
>makes me wanna puke, but I guess I'll just hafta shove aside the Dark
>Brooding Artistic Vision thing for a few minutes...

Ha! Well I enjoy them and find that the images are quite wonderful with a
painterly design that gives context to the bird and the season.

Well done!

Now you CAN do the Brooding Artistic Vision thing...I have this print of an
Osprey by Robert Bateman which, if you made the same shot as a photograph,
would
definitely qualify as Brooding and Artistic.

Thank you very much for sharing!

Adam