Subject: [Leica] x-raying TX400 when you know you'll push it
From: abridge at dcn.org (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed Jun 2 21:21:47 2004

On Wednesday, June 2, 2004 Ted Grant thoughtfully wrote:

>Adam I think your big problem will be ensuring it doesn't go through any
>hand scan equipment if you've rated it at 1600 or 3200.
>
>The film is marked 400 and to convince some security guy it's been rated at
>3200 when he or she hasn't got a clue what you're talking about because
>they've never been taught anything like that, is going to be your biggest
>challenge.
>
>It's too bad you didn't buy a brick of 1600 and be done with it, then they
>wouldn't even consider hand scanning going or coming

Ah, well, I'll just take a few rolls of that along - I have neopan 1600 but I'm
starting to like the look of Tri-X at 800 and 1600 better than the Neopan. And
it's easier.

I can always FedEx the exposed film home.

Thanks for the info!

Adam

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] x-raying TX400 when you know you'll push it)