Subject: [Leica] Chicago Luggers
From: rpalmier at depaul.edu (Robert Palmieri)
Date: Fri Jun 4 08:12:59 2004

Folks -

Tomorrow's Leica Day at Central Camera in Chicago- one of those rare
remaining old school stores with lots of dusty used gear in addition to
the new stuff. Don't know quite what they'll be offering in terms of
incentives or if the rep will have a sample of that there new Summilux
but it might be kinda cool anyway.

My schedule is a bit uncertain at the moment but if anyone's interested
in doing a lunch or something perhaps we can get a convergence of local
luggers together - E me off list if interested.

Bob Palmieri

Replies: Reply from jon.stanton at comcast.net (Jon) ([Leica] Chicago Luggers)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Chicago Luggers)