Subject: [Leica] Lack of horror for the week
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Wed Jun 2 07:37:31 2004

>Tina suggested:
>
>>Find a local charity that does work that you believe in and follow them
>>around using your Leicas.  Avoid reading any LUG messages with Susan
>>Sontag in the subject line.  You will regain your faith in humanity.

Thanks for the suggestions...they sound like good ideas.  The first order
of business will be trying to follow the part about avoiding Sontag-themed
threads!

and Ted added:
>An excellent suggestion and I'd add give some prints to the people and
>you'll be amazed how much better that simple little act of giving will beget
>you many smiles. And without question a nice feel good within yourself.

Another good suggestion.  I've tried to do this more in the last few weeks,
as some of the folks I've been shooting at regular local events come back
week after week.  So far it's a nice way to meet people, and it seems to
make them more comfortable being photographed the next time.

-Aaron

Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Lack of horror for the week)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Lack of horror for the week)