Subject: [Leica] Depression FSA Kodachromes
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jun 1 06:57:50 2004

In a message dated 6/1/2004 8:50:08 AM Central Standard Time,
bdcolen@earthlink.net writes:

Oh, no  question they probably jumped at the chance to shoot in color,
given - if  nothing else - what was for them the novelty of being able to
do so. It's  just that when I compare, say, the Jack Delano stuff in b&w
that I've  seen with this color work, the color work fades - forgive me
:-) - by  comparison.

B. D.
They should have scanned the slides with Digital ROC

_http://www.sonc.com/ROC_on.htm_ (http://www.sonc.com/ROC_on.htm)
Regards,

Sonny
_http://www.sonc.com_ (http://www.sonc.com/)