Subject: [Leica] Olivier's furniture
From: sonc at aol.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun May 30 07:56:54 2004

An artisan here in Natchitoches builds custom furniture, usually of cypress;
beds, lamps, chests, he does them all himself.  I was fortunate this month
to do the pictures for an article on his work for the summer edition of
Louisiana Life Magazine.

After the magazine comes out,I'll share some of those shots.  In the
meantime, let me show you two shots I did for George.  The first is a chest.
You'll note the drawers have continuous wood grain from one to the next.

The second shot is a lovely bed and night table with a spiral lamp.

If you art wondering about price . . .  You know the new Leica Summilux 50?
Same ballpark, but no "street prices.".

http://www.sonc.com/oliviers_furniture.htm

Regards,
Sonny Carter