Subject: [Leica] The Horror, The Horror
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri May 28 14:25:30 2004

There might have been half of 240 million who voted for Gore, but there
sure as hell wasn't half of them opposing this war when there was still
time to stop it.

I was one of them. I was proud of it then and have now had my patriotism
confirmed. This war was a criminal act from the very start and now we have
hard proof.

Daniel